Re: [Nautilus-list] Canceling a drag.

Quoting John Sullivan (sullivan eazel com):

> Note that you can already cancel a drag by dropping the items anywhere that
> doesn't accept them -- such as the window title bar, or the menu bar/tool
> bar/location bar, etc.

Good to know, that works to me. Wether it is a easy for a beginner
to see this possibility or wether it is a good UI design is another
question.

Thanks,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           juhagman abo fi