Re: [Nautilus-list] I am going to implement cut, copy, paste forfiles

Great Idea, I would love to see that on Nautilus, it's much better than
copy/paste, because you can do it from multiple locations.

The automatic window pop-up is also great, so you don't have to open a
new window. This would be a great improvement in the way we handle files
and a big advantage over other file managers.

Neven Boric