Re: [Nautilus-list] I am going to implement cut, copy, paste for files

I too would like to see the shelf implemented. Personally, I'd like to
see it such that there are keyboard shortcuts for "move to shelf" and
"copy to shelf" and "move from shelf" - which would be very similar to
the copy, cut, and paste method which windows uses.

Julian