Re: [Nautilus-list] Thumbnails of large images

On 20 Mar 2001 16:15:33 -0500, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> I noticed that Nautilus will not generate thumbnails of images over 1MB
> in size.  I work with a large number of large images (2-10MB each), and
> I'd like the ability to be able to view thumbnails for these as well.
> Is this configurable somewhere, or is the limit currently hardcoded?

I submitted this as a bug report (#7330), but unfortunately it was
closed as a WONTFIX.  Apparently there are several bug reports about
this, but Nautilus doesn't think it's a high priority.  Might be nice if
they could post where in the code this limit is (hint hint) so we who
would like it could easily change it.

Dan