[Nautilus-list] Nautilus and desktop background.

Hi,

I have tried nautlus some time, and I have found an anoying thing. I
dont use gnome to draw my background, but when I let nautilus handle the
desktop it doesn't respect that. It always draws my desktop, or have I
missed something?

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc