[Nautilus-list] new control-center for nautilus?

Hi,

I've recently downloaded nautilus 1.0 form eazel's site along with other
packages which I've found
only in the gnome 1.4 distribution, not 1.2 like the site is claiming
(and which anyway is installed).
But I didn't find the control-center package (version >= 1.3) and
nautilus keeps complaining that it's not properly installed (I've
installed it with the --nodeps opetion).

I'm using RH7, helix-gnome 1.2 along with a few 1.4 packages I've
installed recently to please nautilus.

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks.