Re: [Nautilus-list] Results of MIT usability testing

I think there will be various patterns of usage in Nautilus, of which yours
is probably a common one, but probably not the only common one. I expect
another common one is to leave Nautilus running all the time, and use it to
launch applications, browse images, read help, etc, as well as to perform
traditional file manager operations.

You have a really good point that if we had alternate ways to move/copy
files from one directory to another using a single window then using the
tree often would be less necessary.

John