Re: [Nautilus-list] Results of MIT usability testing

Well, as I say, usability testing could/should determine user
experience, and thus tailor to the most common case, and not Alexander
or mine or anyone's individual preferences.

You could/should also have a global "just do the right thing, don't
ask me what to do about file types" setting.

> Hmm, why should it have built in editing features?

Why should it have built-in viewing features?  ::shrug::

The split-panel display idea is very interesting...

-B.