Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus as a help browser

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 09:14:45PM +0200, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> I like Nautilus as a help browser. I switched the default help browser from
> gnome-help-browser to nautilus and it works quite well. However there are a
> few issues:
>
> 1. When I use open in the help tab Manual->Applications, the scrollbar on
> the side disappears, so it is impossible to scroll down the list of man
> pages.

What version are you using? I can't duplicate this problem, and I'm
thinking this was a bug that was fixed. If it is still a problem in
the latest version, filing a bug report would be a good idea.

> 2. The output from gnome-man2html2 and gnome-info2html2 looks very ugly.
> One thing has to do with mozilla. It would be nice to select the fonts the
> Mozilla component use (sanserif and fixed) like in Galeon.

Could you be more specific about any other ugliness besides the gray
background? Suggestions are welcome. :-)

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/