Re: [Nautilus-list] Problem viewing web pages - help

You setup sounds like a valid one and the Web Page view should work.

Can you try this:

nautilus --quit (if nautilus is running)
nautilus-clean.sh -x
nautilus

Now in another terminal:
nautilus-mozilla-content-view

Now in the nautilus location bar, key in a web url.

Does the nautilus-mozilla-content-view process spew any intersting info
?

-re