Re: [Nautilus-list] FTP file permissions

I want to be able to upload cgi scripts to website through FTP and make
them executable.  I would also like to be able to view the permissions
of files already on the site.

I don't need to see or change ownership information, just
owner/group/others permissions.  It seems like this should be possible,
since FTP supports the chmod command, and most other graphical FTP
clients allow you to do this.

Thanks for your help!

Abe