Re: [Nautilus-list] FAM in nautilus.

Le 14 Jun 2001 23:02:57 -0700, Darin Adler a écrit :
> The Ximian Nautilus almost certainly has the FAM support compiled in.
It seems nautilus folks have only compiled fam on Ximian GNOME for
RedHat 7.1

I'm currently enabling fam on Mandrake cooker... and I had to do a very
ugly patch in nautilus-monitor.c to load libfam.so.O instead of
libfam.so since it would require fam devel package for nautilus..
Could we try to find a nice way to correct that ?

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft