Re: [Nautilus-list] FAM in nautilus.

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> writes:

> Le 14 Jun 2001 23:02:57 -0700, Darin Adler a écrit :
> > The Ximian Nautilus almost certainly has the FAM support compiled in.
> It seems nautilus folks have only compiled fam on Ximian GNOME for
> RedHat 7.1
>
> I'm currently enabling fam on Mandrake cooker... and I had to do a very
> ugly patch in nautilus-monitor.c to load libfam.so.O instead of
> libfam.so since it would require fam devel package for nautilus..
> Could we try to find a nice way to correct that ?

Adding a lookup function would be easy...
That's a matter of ~3 minutes of work...

Now if FAM is going to be a requirement for Nautilus,
it will directly link FAM. So that wouldn't be an issue anymore.

One of theses should probably be done for 1.0.4.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | One luser tried to change his password on Mandrake. Not
MandrakeSoft         | having any imagination at all, he entered "penis" for a