Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Oh no, more feature requests!!

On 26 Jul 2001 19:57:40 +0200, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero
wrote:

> Hehe, months ago in another place, we talked about a similar
> container, in applet style, but it did not store the things, just
> references, so no disk space was used until needed, and you could
> create selections from many places. The name was Ghost, iirc.
>
> The tree, as you propose it, starts to make sense. Maybe it could be
> named branches to avoid confusions, cos it is not the real tree, but a
> cut down one ("do garden jobs with nautilus").

I wouldn't see the problem even with calling it Favorite Places or
Filesystem Shortcuts or something like that (the tree metaphor gets kind
of old and (excuse the pun) a bit like dead wood when you start to break
it down like this.

Adam.