Re: [Nautilus-list] Oh no, more feature requests!!

So rather than study for my summer class, I just made a mockup of a
treeview where the top level folders are editable.  I also had an idea
for a Shelf in which a special directory within the user's home
directory acts to store items being copied and moved.  With the option
for multiple top level folders, the shelf could automatically be among
them, and an option could exist to copy or move files there rather than
to another folder.  I didn't do a very good job of explaining it just
now, but take a look at the mock-up.  I think that that is more clear.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wadam/treeview.jpg

peace

Adam.