Re: [Nautilus-list] features and minor nitpicks

A simple UI for getting the files back would be a menu item which
toggles view hidden files.  When hidden files are viewable, they should
be shown washed-out or semi-transparent to indicate that they are
normally hidden.  Then selecting the hide state of the file can be
selected on the right-click menu.  (Or a hot-key, I guess.)

	Anyway, random idea.