[Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

Hi!

I wrote a small terminal component which one can use in the nautilus
sidebar.

It does not have many features is quite hackish and I guess it will become
obsolete with a GNOME 2 version of the gnome-terminal but I liked the terminal
view in konqueror and was a bit bored.

So, I thought I'd share it here just in case someone wants to use it, too.

The component is at:
 http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/foo/nautilus-terminal-0.1.tar.gz
To build it inside nautilus use this patch:
 http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/foo/nautilus-terminal.patch

Regards,

	Benedikt

P.S.: If you compile with TERMINAL_VIEW_IS_EVIL defined the component will be
very evil and use libnautilus-private to set its background pixmap to the one
the sidebar uses.