[Nautilus-list] [Resend] [ANNOUNCE] Nautilus community website

Sorry everybody, I had a bit of a time skew, so the message appeared three pages down in my Inbox. Re-sending so it's visible.

----- Forwarded message from Harvey Jones <harvey3 jonesfamily org> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:04:45 -0400
From: Harvey Jones <harvey3 jonesfamily org>
To: nautilus-list lists eazel com
Cc: darin bentspoon com, mjs noisehavoc org, ramiro fateware com,
	tigert ximian com, jakub ximian com, artea whitecape org,
	andy differnet com, snickell stanford edu, jdub perkypants org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Nautilus community website

Lovers of shiny buttons and spiffy sidebars rejoice!

jdub and I would like to solicit input for a Nautilus "Community website", which would host themes, scripts, emblems, icons, news, screenshots, tips, pointers to interesting bugzilla info, you name it. Most of the details are still up in the air, but here's what you can do to help.

1.  Content. This is the most important. If you yourself have some good content, or you can give a pointer to some, reply to the list so everyone can check it out.

2.  Meta-ideas. If you have any good ideas for content, cool features for the site, etc., let us know.

3.  Publicity. This isn't important as of yet, but when the site goes live, the more the merrier.

Contact:
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
Harvey Jones <harvey3 jonesfamily org>

IRC: irc.gimp.org #nautilus, look for jdub or harvey.

Thanks!

----- End forwarded message -----