[Nautilus-list] I'm having troubles using Nautilus
- From: "Kevin Duckett" <duckettk home com>
- To: <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] I'm having troubles using Nautilus
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:17:06 -0400
I'm having troubles using Nautilus as a web browser and help page
viewer. The following is an example of what happens when I attempt to
view a manual through Nautilus.
- I start a gnome-terminal
- I click the HELP menu and select the user guide menu
- Nautilus starts loading
- A popup message is displayed and says: VIEW FAILED: THE WEBPAGE VIEW
ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR WHILE STARTING UP.
That's the essense of my problem. I believe I have all the required
rpm's loaded. Can you tell me what to do to fix this?
System: P233 MMX, 256 RAM, RedHat 6.2, Ximian GNOME 1.4
duckettk home com
] [Thread Prev