[Nautilus-list] I'm having troubles using Nautilus

I'm having troubles using Nautilus as a web browser and help page
viewer. The following is an example of what happens when I attempt to
view a manual through Nautilus.

- I start a gnome-terminal
- I click the HELP menu and select the user guide menu
- Nautilus starts loading
- A popup message is displayed and says: VIEW FAILED: THE WEBPAGE VIEW
ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR WHILE STARTING UP.

That's the essense of my problem. I believe I have all the required
rpm's loaded. Can you tell me what to do to fix this?

System: P233 MMX, 256 RAM, RedHat 6.2, Ximian GNOME 1.4

Kevin Duckett
duckettk home com