Re: [Nautilus-list] Eel changes

On Saturday, July 21, 2001, at 01:36  PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

OK. I will not be able to test as thoroughly on HEAD in some cases, I
suspect. Also, there's a few other changes on the stable branch that
are not on HEAD (one by Jacob on 2001-7-17 and one by Andy on
2001-07-20). Would it be helpful to roll those over to HEAD?

We'll have to do them at some point. It would be nice if you did them now.
I'd prefer to do them one by one using the ChangeLog rather than using cvs update to do it semi-automatically.

Not having the changes tested thoroughly on HEAD is no big deal in and of itself. The eel library as a whole compiles and passes "make check" on HEAD, but no testing beyond that has gone into it yet, so it's not like you're invalidating it or anything.

On the other hand, any time you can make a bug fix testable with "make check", I'd love it if you'd do so. I've been doing that for some of my tiny contributions to gtk+ for example.

    -- Darin