Re: [Nautilus-list] Eel changes
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Eel changes
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:36:57 -0700
On 21Jul2001 08:51AM (-0700), Darin Adler wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2001, at 04:05 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > If I have eel changes to commit, should I put them both on the stable
> > branch and HEAD, or just the stable branch?
> Both, please.
OK. I will not be able to test as thoroughly on HEAD in some cases, I
suspect. Also, there's a few other changes on the stable branch that
are not on HEAD (one by Jacob on 2001-7-17 and one by Andy on
2001-07-20). Would it be helpful to roll those over to HEAD?
] [Thread Prev