Re: [Nautilus-list] Cute bug.
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Cute bug.
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:33:38 -0700
On Tuesday, July 17, 2001, at 03:34 PM, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
ln -s /tmp/foo /tmp/foo
(go to /tmp in nautilus)
Watch nautilus run out of memory and die. Should I file this bug in
Sure. And you should also fix it. Simplest fix is just a hard-coded limit
(50 levels or something like that).
] [Thread Prev