[Nautilus-list] misc

Hi all!

just some questions (don't be afraid ;-)

- how to avoid file name completion ? : the problem is that when i type
an
  location on afs, Nautilus doesn't respond anymore...and then the
system.
- when i go to webdav (or ftp) uri, that requires login/passwd window, i
get
  a "couldn't display...". I have to type the l/p informations in the
uri.
  Should nautilus display a login window or is it not yet implemented ?
  For those who wants to try webdav : http://test.webdav.org/dav or
http://www.sharemation.com
  Both work fine.
- I've tried "file:///home/darin/archive.gz#gzip:///" unsuccessfully
- Nautilus sometimes crashes unexpectedly :
    "Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
     ** WARNING **: 4 scalable icons still left when destroying icon
factory"
- Last but not least : my bigest problem :
  if my background is managed by Nautilus, and if I start it to browse
the web, i'm sure
  to get the "Couldn't display.." message.
  The only way I've  found to make it work, is to delete my
/tmp/orbit-fred.
  The problem is (that I don't know why it works and) that it
(logically) crashes some apps.

I'm using gnome-vfs-1.0.1 and nautilus-1.0.3.1.
However, I'd like to say to people developping Nautilus :
"chapeau bas", great job guys!

Fred