Re: [Nautilus-list] Sorting Directories First

> Yes it is.  Open a Nautilus window -> View -> Layout items -> by Type

Hi Josh,

I think you misunderstood.  That's not quite what I had in mind, at
least.  I really want to sort everything in alphabetical order, and then
rank directories first.  Sorting by type will create groups of say .tar
files, .jpg files, .pdf files, etc.

I also think there should be a way to set certain sorting preferences as
default, and then override those for individual folders.  Maybe that's
on the TODO list. ;)

Thanks,
Jason.