[Nautilus-list] Mozilla and its nightly builds

Hello !

I successfully installed an hourly build of Nautilus (200101090026) from RPMS (without recompiling anything). Everything is OK.
But...
I am using a recent nightly build of mozilla, and I download the last build every week or so, and they are now a lot better (and quicker) than M18. Do I have a possibility to use such a version ? Do I need to recompile Nautilus ? If yes what the minimal compilation I need to do, because I don't want to recompile everything each time I change Mozilla ?

Thanks a lot,
YAS