Re: [Nautilus-list] Window re-use

2001-02-22T09:52:14-0800, John Sullivan ->
> It is not the case that windows always get re-used. It is the case that if
> you do not have the "open each file or folder in a separate window"
> preference set, activating an item on the Desktop will reuse the frontmost
> Nautilus window. This is a recent change, intended to match the behavior of
> other programs that use a single window for navigating around multiple
> locations, like a web browser.
>
> You can choose "Open in New Window" from the right-click menu to force a new
> window at any time.

I noticed this change. At first I thought there was something wrong with
Nautilus, because it reused a window on another desktop. Is it possible
to check if the window being reused is on another desktop, and if so,
open a new window instead?

	n.

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.