Re: [Nautilus-list] opening a directory in the same window vs. anew window

on 2/22/01 3:09 AM, Blad, John Erling at john erling blad aftenposten no
wrote:

> Don't know about others but applications that reuses windows when
> I ask for a new one tend to irritate me. It seems to me that this
> behaviour is most common in Windoze. Often you go to File->New->Window
> and still gets an old one.

Open in New Window (in the right click menu) will still always give you a
new window in Nautilus.

New Window will always give you a new window in Nautilus.

Lets try to keep the number of "I haven't even tried this, but I already
don't like it" messages down. Please try it in Nautilus before posting here.

    -- Darin