Re: [Nautilus-list] opening a directory in the same window vs. an ew window

>> It does something better than just making each item open in a new
>> window -- windows are reused if they already point to the
>> appropriate location.

>> Darin Adler

>From time to time it's useful to have two windows open on the same
>directory, though-- is there some way to force a second window to be
>opened, e.g. by holding down some keyboard modifier or something when
>you click/double-click the folder to open it?

>Cheeri,
>Calum.

Don't know about others but applications that reuses windows when
I ask for a new one tend to irritate me. It seems to me that this
behaviour is most common in Windoze. Often you go to File->New->Window
and still gets an old one.

John Blad