[Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] unification

On 2 Dec 2001, James Mitchell Allmond wrote:

> It only makes sense for Galeon and Nautilus to unify the interface more.
> There are a lot of little things that galeon and nautilus share in
> functionality but differ in appearance. Take the zoom control in galeon
> and in nautilus. [...]

	My unimportant opinion: Tell this the Nautilus hackers: They are
using the fancy looking but not common widget.

	PS: I don't have a T1 line at home (yet ;-). So I consider
receiving 300k mails as being mail bombed. A quite unfriendly act.
Specially on mailing lists. So I'd like to ask you to give us an URI to
your screenshot next time (instead of attaching the image - turning the
mail into a mail bomb).

	PPS: PNG handles artificial image data (which screenshot
definitely are) much better than JPEG. In both important terms:
Compression and quality.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
WWW:           http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/
PGP/GnuPG:     1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1