Re: [Nautilus-list] unification

Jamin Philip Gray wrote:

I think the right way to accomplish this is through the use of components.
So if you're in nautilus and you type a web address in and go to it,
suddenly you're in "galeon".  Having a consistent set of toolbar themes
would also be nice.  There's already a galeon web view for nautilus that is
being worked on, which is a great start.
-jamin

Can you type in "My Documents" or "Network Neighborhood" too?

Seriously, that is one of the "features" of Windows/Internet Explorer that I detest. As an example of why, if you view a jpeg on the net, you can right click and set it to the background. If that same jpeg is on your hard drive, you cannot.

-b

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then

--
Take a lesson from the whale; the only time he gets speared is when he
raises to spout.