Re: [Nautilus-list] A newbie's questions and sugestions.

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 01:45, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> You can right click and hit "Open".
>
> > 2. in the tree sidebar: to have a different icon for top level folders
> > and second and third level. it is quite confusing when you have miles of
> > subfolders and you don't know what level they are on.

Well now that I know there is a way of submitting feature requests, I
might go along there.

anyway - what i meant by that was that you would be able to browse only
a particular folder and its sub-folders in the tree view. so instead of
browsing from / you could browse from /home or /mnt. It would be useful
not to have the tree view clogged up with etc,var ... when i only want
to organise my files in /mnt or /home.

Mark