Re: [Nautilus-list] unification

David Moles wrote:

*When* it just works, it's beautiful. :) I think it would be beautiful
if the whole GNOME environment worked that way (which I think is what
Bonobo is designed to do -- move away from an application-centric mode
of operation to a data-centric one), but when it's inconsistently applied -- e.g., when only some applications can do the trick, and when
there's a difference between "application X running as a component

What is even worse is when the UI loses some functionality that you wanted because it shifted modes on you.

-b

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then