Re: [Nautilus-list] run-nautilus

On Monday, August 20, 2001, at 02:25  PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Thanks, that's exactly what I was wanting to change (to add
--no-desktop --no-default-window to the .desktop file). But then I
stopped and thought maybe those options should be in the run-nautilus
script. It sounds like the answer is no, run-nautilus could be used
outside of the .desktop file.

Start phasing out use of run-nautilus. It should be marked deprecated. When I removed the last bits of setup needed in run-nautilus, I didn't remove it, but I should have at least marked it deprecated.

    -- Darin