Re: [Nautilus-list] preferences
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] preferences
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:13:40 -0700
On 18Aug2001 10:40AM (-0400), Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org> writes:
> > Wouldn't blowing away the visibility stuff make all settings visible
> > at all user levels?
> No, just hardcode the visibilities.
I guess that sounds reasonable to me (though it would be nice to have
that stuff controlled by a data file at some point, but your change
would not really make that worse).
] [Thread Prev