Re: [Nautilus-list] Plugins

> Try to figure out why I didn't realise this myself. Then I think I'll
> write a frontend for my CORBA music player and document how to write
> views and vfs-extensions. I'll send these here so that they can be
> reviewed.

Documents would be really nice to put people on track also good for new
people from the gnome-love mailinglist.. feature enchancements mostly
depents on bonobo components that do cool stuff[tm].

If you're finished try to get them posted on developer.gnome.org.

> Might save some future heads from being bit off ;).
Heha ;) the reply of darin was pretty funny :).

> Sincerely,
> --
> David Pettersson
> dave se linux org