Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Help out

Am 06 Aug 2001 23:52:26 +0200 schrieb Guillermo S. Romero / Familia
Romero:
> > 1. a nice set of useful nautilus scripts
> > 2. more nautilus themes
>
> UUm, things not coders can do. ;]

Regarding this: What about a homepage dedicated to nautilus? I think as
no one is really coming up with some serious feature requests which are
urgently needed in the main nautilus I think it might be very helpful to
have a homepage with all themes and add-on modules listed, like the
terminal-thingie which was floating around and more stuff to come.

So the roadmap which is discussed in the roadmap thread could
concentrate on porting the main nautilus to gnome2 and bugfixing while
the functionality of nautilus can be extended.

Maybe we could have some nautilus.gnome.org website for that?

-Knut