RE: [Nautilus-list] Help out

As I said in a previous email, it might be very useful for a couple people
to identify feature additions that can be done without being too involved in
nautilus.  Another useful project might be a sidebar creation tutorial, or a
view creation tutorial.  I think that we should be trying to leverage
Nautilus' excellent component design more.  I think that many people think
of it as one pretty huge piece of software, rather than a bunch of smaller
pieces, and a couple larger parts.  That might help to create more momentum
amongst potential contributors.

But, if you're wanting a project now, here are a few things ;-)

Core Nautilus things that would be nice (off the top of my head):
1. spring-loaded folders
2. views should be able to remember their position when you go back to them

Big, but probably not "core" things:
1. getting medusa/searching to be fast/usable/good enough for vfolders
2. package installation/view
3. archive view/extraction
4. font preview icons
5. movie file preview icons (use first frame?)
6. those cool RSS/"smart" icons I saw a screenshot of months ago

small things
1. a nice set of useful nautilus scripts
2. more nautilus themes
3. probably lots more.  ;-)

	--Ryan