Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus crashes when trying to generate thumbnail for invalid image file

On Sunday, August 5, 2001, at 07:45  PM, Dan Hensley wrote:

I just submitted this to bugzilla.eazel.com, but I thought I'd send it
to the list in case no one's checking bug reports there right now.

I haven't been looking at new bug reports as much as I used to. This looks simple and easy to fix (probably just a line or two of code), caused by Andy's recent changes in thumbnailing code. Either I'll fix it in the next day or two, or I'll draw Andy's attention to it and get him to fix it.

    -- Darin