Re: [Fwd: Re: [Nautilus-list] paypal]

just a few observations about your comments:

- GNOME doesn't (or shouldn't) depend on _any_ company to survive.
without ximian and eazel things will go slower, but will go;
- Ximian does more than Evolution. They pay people to mantain bonobo and
other projects that are part of GNOME. Having said that, i agree that
Evolution shouldn't be an Outlook clone.