Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

> >~/evolution and ~/Nautilus should be changed to dot files anyway. I
> >don't know if netscape can easily be changed to use ~/.nsmail.
> >
> Sure, just edit the source . . . . um, ya. . no source . . .

Or just put a . in front of the nsmail in the preferences dialog box. Or
edit the ~/.netscape/preferences.js file

But the preferences box way might be easier.

I can't remember the correct page of the preferences box, but if you
really want I can look for it.
iain