Re: [Nautilus-list] 2 pretty unrelated questions...

Don't dare change the icons for home directory and trash.  Both fit
GNOME's style very well.  Besides the home icon matches the home in the
file manager; however, I like to switch the home icon for the nautilus
"shell" icon.  Much more pleasing to me.  Yes pretty much every icon is
themeable with Nautilus just like your directories are now with the
bundled themes.  Not to mention that you can change it anytime you like
w/ a little simple hacking.

Christopher D. Felton