[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.1 from scratch

Hi,

I'm new on this list,....

I have compilied nautilus yesterda, adn I think, there is a bug.

I confuigured nautilus with the freetyp options, so ./configure is able to
find my freetype2 headers and libs.

After while runnig "make all" I got a failure, the

../../libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-audio-player.h in the source-tree
isn't found. An ls to libnautilus-extensions/ in the source-tree and a
finde / -name nautilus-audio-player.h doesn't show me any file.

So I comment out this line :

src/file-manager 472: # ../../libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-audio-player.h \

and nautilus compiled fine...

any thoughts?

The second ist, I have woody and installed mozilla 0.8 from debian packages.
If I configure nautilus with any location for the mozilla-lib an includes,
./configure doesn't find mozilla and I can't compile mozilla-components in
nautilus :-\

What have to do here?

TIA
		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic billgotchy de"