Re: [Nautilus-list] Problem with Spaces in URI's

Hi,
	I've encountered this problem too. I think it isn't a problem with
Nautilus escaping spaces but with Nautilus calling applications without
quotes around the filename argument, i.e. 'app %f' instead of 'app
"%f"'.

How does Nautilus get the information it uses to call apps? If it is
from the Gnome mime types then ideally putting " marks around the %f
should fix this. Trying this myself doesn't seem to fix this. This could
actually be a bug with how Gnome handles the mime type actions.

Michael