[Nautilus-list] initialization directory is not hidden

Hi, I installed Nautilus a few days ago and it was great.

There is one thing I don't understand: why is the initialization
(resource, or whatever they call it) directory ~/Nautilus not
hidden ?

It is very nice to have all the dotted files not shown so that
you can see the three directories you are really interested in
and not the thirty-seven application-specific init directories
that you never actually use.

Same thing goes for Evolution, but I guess this is the wrong
place to say that :)

--
Adrian Petru Dimulescu
Matrix Works