Re: [Nautilus-list] HELP: undefined HTZLib_inflate
- From: kishan <kishan hackorama com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] HELP: undefined HTZLib_inflate
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 00:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Ettore , yes it was the zlib support.
Other than this the build was pretty straight forward.
! kishan | www.hackorama.com | just code it! !
On 1 Sep 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > Getting the following " undefined reference " while
> > making nautillus..
> I think your libwww is not compiled with zlib support.
> (Yes, glibwww should check for this and not let you compile it if zlib
> support is not available...)
] [Thread Prev