[Nautilus-list] Hardware overview/IDE Devices

Hello,

Please find attached patch that adds IDE devices to the hardware overview.

Changes made include:
- added func get_IDE_description() which gets info on an ide device
- some changes in setup_overview_form() to call the above / add gui bits
- added a new (useless) place holder, setup_IDE_form()
- added a uri handler in nautilus_hardware_view_load_uri() to catch 'IDE', and call
the above placeholder

It will require you to set the icons up ... I have suggested i-cdrom.png for
CD-ROMs, and i-blockdev.png for Hard Disks (and other devices ie. default).  (To
change this, see lines 433, 435, and 438).  I would assume that they may have to be
copied to the nautilus/components/hardware/icons/ dir and the Makefile edited as
well, but I'm not exactly sure on the workings of nautilus_pixmap_file() (These
files exist in nautilus/icons/ already).

Also, I couldn't work out how to format the capacity of a hdd.  My disk is a 20G,
which shows up about 40,000,000 .  This is about line 300 if someone knows how to
fix this.

Please exercise caution when using this, as I have not been able to fully test it
(Nautilus wouldn't compile, right now I'm running eazel-preview-1 / nautilus-0.1.0).
Therefore, I'm not 100% sure that all the gtk stuff works.

Enjoy,

- Shane
shane_b bigfoot com
sbutle deakin edu au