Re: [Nautilus-list] Gnome-libs and Bonobo

Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com> writes:

> Damn!  Just tried to install the latest hourly build of Nautilus, and
> was told that bonobo 0.24 requires gnome lib 1.2.5!  I'm running the
> latest Helix Gnome which only (!) uses gnome-libs 1.2.4....  Is there a
> RPM of this package somewhere to install?

Hi,

please be a bit careful with gnome-libs 1.2.5; it is not binary compatible
with 1.2.4 so you need to recompile everything which depends on it and the
same again when you upgrade to 1.2.6.

Miguel forgot to read cvs-commits-list before he made that tarball and so
he didn't se this unapproved commit which we reverted in the meantime - so
1.2.6 will again be binary compatible with GNOME 1.x.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)