[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Desktop Background

I managed to get Nautilus Preview Release 1 running last night.  So far, I
think it looks great.  One questions though.  I enabled it to run in
"desktop mode" in which it sets icons on my desktop and changes my
background image.  The question is, how do I prevent Nautilus from
changing my background from what I set in my windows manager?  I would
like Nautilus to either default to what my windows manager background is
or prevent it from loading its own background.  Is this possible?

P.S., I am not on the mailing list so any replies should be cc'd to
minex dod hpi net

-Ron Kinney

You always have the option of pitching baseballs at empty spray paint cans
in a cul-de-sac in a Cleveland suburb.