Re: [Nautilus-list] Some comments on the "Nautilus 1.0 FeatureList"

Arlo Rose wrote:

> > Open - Blah, blah, blah..
> > What if the user tries to open a txt-file and a jpg-file?
>
> It would open a Text editor and an Image editor. :-)

As a matter of interest, for multiple file-open selections like this,
does Nautilus ask for any confirmation?  I've lost count of the number
of times on other systems that I've selected hundreds of files to move
or delete, then selected "open" by mistake and watched helplessly as it
dies a slow and painful death, its whole life flashing before me...

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, User Interface Designer  Sun Microsystems Ireland