Re: [Nautilus-list] Some comments on the "Nautilus 1.0 FeatureList"

>>> Open - Blah, blah, blah..
>>> What if the user tries to open a txt-file and a jpg-file?
>>
>> It would open a Text editor and an Image editor. :-)
>
> As a matter of interest, for multiple file-open selections like this,
> does Nautilus ask for any confirmation?  I've lost count of the number
> of times on other systems that I've selected hundreds of files to move
> or delete, then selected "open" by mistake and watched helplessly as it
> dies a slow and painful death, its whole life flashing before me...

Yes, if we encounter a user action that seems like an accident, we ask for
conformation before zipping the user into file opening hell. :-)

This will happen for any operation where the user may open over n number of
windows unintentionally.

Arlo